As I was going through these search engines, they bought back many memories of elementary school
Pros:
1. They are safe. They have protection for certain searches, which I think is very important in today's society.
2. KidRex was very easy to use. It felt like a google for students.
Cons:
1.One of the search engines didn't have much when searching. I searched about five different topics, and it kept saying "0 Results."
2. I came across this message multiple times. I searched "Matterhorn Mountain", and this message popped up. It translated into an error page. Not sure what happened, but every time I searched, this message came up.
3. I overall wasn't a fan of these search engines. I felt as if I was on yahoo.com or midco.net. I am a person who is dedicated to google. I think that it is the only engine I trust.
Brianna



No comments:
Post a Comment